Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The "City by the Bay" is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco's trademark, from the people to the politics straight down... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Thursday Jan 1, 2015 - 6:00am-6:00pm
Breakfast of Champions will be returning to Utah Street & Mighty again in 2015! As always there will be an all-star DJ line-up playing from 6 AM until you cry â...
Popular dance/video barThe resident VJ plays pop remixes and happy house as boys gather on the small but lively dance floor and hang out in the large bar area. Expect a line on the weekends,... More
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
pixelstud, NeilS, markn, lambtime, darwin.bell.31, chriskswanson are going to Polyglamorous: Februrary featuring Nark
- more (1000+)
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
- San Francisco Entertainment & Attractions
- San Francisco Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
Hosted by Ferosha Titties! REAL BIG!
With Bgay Gurl Ginger Snap!...
Tuesday Dec 30, 2014 - 11:00pm, 1 person are in
Blast Off With Us, Into the Future........
Oasis New Years Eve-Gr...
Wednesday Dec 31, 2014 - 9:00pm, 34 people are in
MASSIVE 12 HOUR dance marathon!!!
The LARGEST NEW YEARS EVE CIRC...
Wednesday Dec 31, 2014 - 9:00pm, 20 people are in
See all San Francisco events »
Gem of the SF Museum Collection
Haight-Ashbury - 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA
1. The Parker Guest House (19 fans)
Centrally located 21 room gay inn
2. Beck's Motor Lodge (16 fans)
An old, not so fancy motel in the Castro
3. W San Francisco (9 fans)
Inspired by whimsical Asian influences like Chinese checkers and origami butterflies
4. Castro Suites (7 fans)
Stay in full suites in this quaint Victorian home
5. Clift Hotel (5 fans)
Luxurious Historic Hotel with Swanky Bar in the Heart of Union Square