Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The "City by the Bay" is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco's trademark, from the people to the politics straight down... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Friday Apr 24, 2015 - 9:30pm
FourTwoNine and The San Francisco International Film Festival present 54: The Director's Cut Screening at the Castro Theatre on Friday, April 24th at 9:30 PM ...
Popular dance/video barThe resident VJ plays pop remixes and happy house as boys gather on the small but lively dance floor and hang out in the large bar area. Expect a line on the weekends,... More
ON OUR SAN FRANCISCO BLOG
To celebrate Pride season just around the corner we re giving away a trip to San Francisco Pride GayCities and our friends at San Francisco Travel will fly one lucky winner and a friend to San Francisco and a trifecta of twos two night stay at Hotel Vertigo two tickets to Simply Barbra and dinner for two Oh and did we mention a cruise of the Bay for two Enter now and we hope to see you at SF Pride Enter to... More
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
- San Francisco Entertainment & Attractions
- San Francisco Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
Photography by Joe Chavarria (J Alex Photography) and Mike Shrive...
Sunday Mar 8, 2015 , 3 people are in
March 16 and EVERY MONDAY!
SF Oasis is your SOMA destination to w...
Monday Mar 16, 2015 , 1 person are in
Boots, buckles, belts outside; get all dressed up there's nothing...
Saturday Mar 21, 2015 , 3 people are in
See all San Francisco events »
Nation's first museum dedicated to Queer history
The Castro - 4127 18th St, San Francisco, CA
POPULAR ARTS & CULTURE
1. The Castro Theatre (27 fans)
2. The De Young Museum (8 fans)
San Francisco's Bronzed Wonder
3. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (8 fans)
Contemporary art/performance heaven
4. SF MOMA (NOT OPEN: RENOVATIONS) (8 fans)
San Francisco's Modern Art Showcase
5. California Academy of Sciences (4 fans)
Gem of the SF Museum Collection