Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The "City by the Bay" is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco's trademark, from the people to the politics straight down... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Saturday Jan 24, 2015 - 10:00pm-6:00am
ShangriLa 8th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, January 24th, 2015 BOWTIE PARTY Come and join us in celebrating the 8th Anniversary of ShangriLa! Wear your fav...
Popular dance/video barThe resident VJ plays pop remixes and happy house as boys gather on the small but lively dance floor and hang out in the large bar area. Expect a line on the weekends,... More
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
- San Francisco Entertainment & Attractions
- San Francisco Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
FREE to play!
FREE entry before 9:30PM with a drink purchase & RS...
Friday Jan 23, 2015 , 2 people are in
ShangriLa 8th Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, January 24th, 201...
Saturday Jan 24, 2015 - 10:00pm-6:00am, 15 people are in
GAY KIDS with DJs GUY RUBEN and TACO TUESDAY // VIVVYANNE FOREVERMORE, JEM JEHOVA and NATHAN KRAUSE // SATURDAY JAN 24th at Beaux
Beaux invites you to #GETUGLY with VivvyAnne ForeverMORE, Jem Jeh...
Saturday Jan 24, 2015 - 9:00pm, 14 people are in
See all San Francisco events »
Really, really good
SOMA - 121 Seventh St., San Francisco, CA
POPULAR ARTS & CULTURE
1. The Castro Theatre (27 fans)
2. The De Young Museum (8 fans)
San Francisco's Bronzed Wonder
3. SF MOMA (NOT OPEN: RENOVATIONS) (8 fans)
San Francisco's Modern Art Showcase
4. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (8 fans)
Contemporary art/performance heaven
5. California Academy of Sciences (4 fans)
Gem of the SF Museum Collection