INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The "City by the Bay" is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco's trademark, from the people to the politics straight down... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Friday Feb 5, 2016 - 9:00pm
First Friday in February, we're delighted to return to El Rio. Punks at night this time. PUTTING THE PUNK IN PUNCTUAL. Doors are at 9, we play at 10pm sharp. ...
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
Breathtaking. City. View.One of the few places in the City where you can enjoy the city view and also enjoy the company of others to spend a day in the park known as Dolores. Historical grounds, once a lake, and also a tent city that helped those who were recovering from the great earthquake of 1906. Today, an eclectic place to people watch, take visitors, and get a sense of the city vibe.
- more (1000+)
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
- San Francisco Entertainment & Attractions
- San Francisco Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
Join us on January 27-30 & February 5-6 for WTF (Winter Theatre F...
Wednesday Jan 27, 2016 , 2 people are in
January 27th at 9:00 pm
January 28th at 7:30pm
February 5th at 7:...
Wednesday Jan 27, 2016 , 1 person are in
SWIPE RIGHT FOR LOVE!
The year is 2016 and Meg is just another ...
Thursday Jan 28, 2016 , 1 person are in
See all San Francisco events »
Really, really good
SOMA - 121 Seventh St., San Francisco, CA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. Badlands (138 fans)
Popular dance/video bar
2. 440 Castro (110 fans)
The Castro's neighborhood Levi/leather bar
3. Powerhouse (66 fans)
Cruise bar with dark room and patio
4. The Cafe (65 fans)
The Castro's place to dance
5. Q Bar (53 fans)
Big crowds, theme nights and a hip atmosphere