Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
View from Alamo Square
The "City by the Bay" is one of the world's most panoramic, open and vibrant, attracting millions of tourists each year. Gay San Francisco is absolutely integral to that well-deserved reputation, integrated into every aspect of the city's life, from nightlife to politics to fashion to construction. And gay life is... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Friday Apr 18, 2014 - 10:00pm
When the Cat is away the mice will play! If that is true than this promises to be the wildest NSFW ever. To celebrate we are bringing in some hot ass to serve...
Popular dance/video barThe resident VJ plays pop remixes and happy house as boys gather on the small but lively dance floor and hang out in the large bar area. Expect a line on the weekends,... More
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
Event in San Francisco
TurleenUSA, owenthomas, oscarraymundo, MuthaChucka, jaymc1 are going to DARK ROOM featuring Raja! Winner of Rupaul's Drag Race @ The Stud
XianLayva, james.arbuckle, davidcumpston are going to The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Easter in Golden Gate Park
- more (1000+)
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
When the Cat is away the mice will play!
If that is true than th...
Friday Apr 18, 2014 - 10:00pm, 6 people are in
Tickets available at Brown Paper Tickets: http://www.brownpaperti...
Friday Apr 18, 2014 - 7:00pm, 4 people are in
The Powerhouse and The Barechest Calendar Competition invite you ...
Friday Apr 18, 2014 - 10:00pm-2:00am, 4 people are in
See all San Francisco events »
Really, really good
SOMA - 121 Seventh St., San Francisco, CA
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Fitness SF, Market Street (18 fans)
Quintessential queer gym
2. Fitness SF, Brannan Street (12 fans)
Gayest gym on earth
3. Kabuki Springs & Spa (9 fans)
4. 24 Hour Fitness, Market Street (7 fans)
Popular Castro gym
5. The Sports Club LA (2 fans)
Thrilling workout views