Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
The Hypnodrome: SF's Queer Theatre
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The “City by the Bay” is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco’s trademark, from the people to the politics... More
POPULAR EVENT THIS WEEK
Saturday Aug 2, 2014 - 9:00pm-2:00am
This month I've asked the ladies to bring their best number from their performing past...or stuff with mirrors...songs numbers ... it's their job to interpret r...
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
San Francisco Class + Practilonga.
7-10pm WEEKLY. FREE.
Thursday Jul 17, 2014 , 1 person are in
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
Tickets are $...
Tuesday Jul 29, 2014 - 6:00pm, 7 people are in
Magnet Book Club's July read is The Back Passage by James Lear, w...
Tuesday Jul 29, 2014 - 7:30pm-9:00pm, 1 person are in
See all San Francisco events »
Gem of the SF Museum Collection
Haight-Ashbury - 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Fitness SF, Market Street (18 fans)
Quintessential queer gym
2. Fitness SF, Brannan Street (12 fans)
Gayest gym on earth
3. Kabuki Springs & Spa (10 fans)
4. 24 Hour Fitness, Market Street (8 fans)
Popular Castro gym
5. 24 Hour Fitness, Van Ness (2 fans)
Bust that butt