Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm planning a trip to San Francisco for my birthday on Valentines Day... I've never been and wanted to know if anyone could suggest where I should stay and what I should do... I plan on staying for a week....
2 answers to this question
HOLA SOY DE CHILE VOY A SAN FRANCISCO DEL 8 AL 13 DE OCTUBRE, ME GUSTARIA CONOCER A ALGUIEN POR ESTOS DIAS.
It depends on exactly what you'd like to do. For instance, do you want to hang out on the beach etc. Could determine places you stay. Dwntwn$$$$$$$$$$. In The castro fairly central to public transit and the heart of the gay community. It's also cheaper.
Newest San Francisco Questions
- Hi Three of us from london coming to Pride 20-30 june inclusive want to rent /borrow/ a parking space , get advice about parking for this time Graham
- Hey! Coming to SF in April for a week long event held in the Union Square Marriott (Moscone) wondering which hotel would be best valued and gay popular? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
- Hey Guys I'm thinking about moving to San Fran in April, and I'm needing advice on jobs, housing and I need some friends. Please your opinions matter to me.
- Hey guys, heading to SF over St. Pattys and wondering where all the guys are going to be hanging out that day/night. Used to love The Eagle beer bust on Sundays, where has that crowd started going on Sunday afternoons? Any cool beer busts? Please help with suggestions. Thanks!
- I have been advised to go to 'Honey Soundsystem' on a Sunday and to 'Something' on a Friday when I visit San Francisco at Easter. Does anyone have more details of these nights? I can't find any information at all about 'Something'! I'd like to find out about bars or clubs that play 70s Disco music.