Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I have been advised to go to 'Honey Soundsystem' on a Sunday and to 'Something' on a Friday when I visit San Francisco at Easter. Does anyone have more details of these nights? I can't find any information at all about 'Something'! I'd like to find out about bars or clubs that play 70s Disco music.
0 answers to this question
Newest San Francisco Questions
- Hi Three of us from london coming to Pride 20-30 june inclusive want to rent /borrow/ a parking space , get advice about parking for this time Graham
- Hey! Coming to SF in April for a week long event held in the Union Square Marriott (Moscone) wondering which hotel would be best valued and gay popular? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
- Hey Guys I'm thinking about moving to San Fran in April, and I'm needing advice on jobs, housing and I need some friends. Please your opinions matter to me.
- Hey guys, heading to SF over St. Pattys and wondering where all the guys are going to be hanging out that day/night. Used to love The Eagle beer bust on Sundays, where has that crowd started going on Sunday afternoons? Any cool beer busts? Please help with suggestions. Thanks!
- i am gonna visit san fr between 8 and 13 of march , anyone want to hang out together and explore the city