Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm looking for a combined camping and beach experience that is clothing optional in northern California. My window of opportunity is between the 19th and 28th of August. Any ideas?
2 answers to this question
California's Coast gets colder the farther north you go. I would check out some of the central beach towns like Cambria and Ceyucos closer to San Luis Obispo & south of Big Sur, where you will find gorgeous beaches that meet pine forests and the vibe is just as mellow as it is in Nor Cal.
You can also hit some beaches just North of Santa Cruz- I'd have to check the names but there are some that allow clothing optional or dress as you wish and gay friendly hangouts- I'll see what I can find. Princess Ken Hodges, Saratoga, CA
Newest San Francisco Questions
- Hi Three of us from london coming to Pride 20-30 june inclusive want to rent /borrow/ a parking space , get advice about parking for this time Graham
- Hey! Coming to SF in April for a week long event held in the Union Square Marriott (Moscone) wondering which hotel would be best valued and gay popular? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
- Hey Guys I'm thinking about moving to San Fran in April, and I'm needing advice on jobs, housing and I need some friends. Please your opinions matter to me.
- Hey guys, heading to SF over St. Pattys and wondering where all the guys are going to be hanging out that day/night. Used to love The Eagle beer bust on Sundays, where has that crowd started going on Sunday afternoons? Any cool beer busts? Please help with suggestions. Thanks!
- I have been advised to go to 'Honey Soundsystem' on a Sunday and to 'Something' on a Friday when I visit San Francisco at Easter. Does anyone have more details of these nights? I can't find any information at all about 'Something'! I'd like to find out about bars or clubs that play 70s Disco music.