Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Join The Digital Detox for some device-free drinks at Jones!
Unplug after work, leave your phone at home (or check it at the door) and take time off the grid to decompress. Be spontaneous and meet new people, learn to make a specialty drink with our bartenders, create community art and celebrate Thursday night with your friends analog style.
- The Digital Detox phone-check at the door (yes, you can do it!)
- Enjoy happy hour and drink specials (5-7pm)
- Analog zone with typewriters, board games and cards
- Leave your mark with others on our communal art mural wall
- Massage lounge by Marcie Grambeau and One Exhale
- Hand drawn portraits by Tristan Wright and Wilson Erb
- Live music with Mana Maddy + Friends
The Digital Detox is an organization dedicated to finding, sharing and creating balance in the digital age. They host events and tech-free retreats where attendees disconnect from technology to reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them. Learn more about their retreats at http://thedigitaldetox.org/
620 Jones St. (Between Colin Pl. and Geary St.)
San Francisco, CA 94102
580 Geary St
550 Geary St.
610 Geary St.
Bourbon & Branch
501 Jones St
501 Geary St