Join The Digital Detox for some device-free drinks at Jones!
Unplug after work, leave your phone at home (or check it at the door) and take time off the grid to decompress. Be spontaneous and meet new people, learn to make a specialty drink with our bartenders, create community art and celebrate Thursday night with your friends analog style.
- The Digital Detox phone-check at the door (yes, you can do it!)
- Enjoy happy hour and drink specials (5-7pm)
- Analog zone with typewriters, board games and cards
- Leave your mark with others on our communal art mural wall
- Massage lounge by Marcie Grambeau and One Exhale
- Hand drawn portraits by Tristan Wright and Wilson Erb
- Live music with Mana Maddy + Friends
The Digital Detox is an organization dedicated to finding, sharing and creating balance in the digital age. They host events and tech-free retreats where attendees disconnect from technology to reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them. Learn more about their retreats at http://thedigitaldetox.org/
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
Join me for a special pop-up Funky Chicken Brunch! I plan the men...
Saturday Oct 10, 2015 - 11:00am, 7 people are in
580 Geary St.
550 Geary St.
610 Geary St.
Bourbon & Branch
501 Jones St
Hotel Monaco San Francisco
501 Geary St.