Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a port of call for the alternative, the adventurous, the creative and the aspirational. The “City by the Bay” is known as the gay capital of the US, where 700K locals welcome nearly 17 million visitors every year. Culture is San Francisco’s trademark, from the people to the politics... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Sunday Oct 19, 2014 - 2:00pm-8:00pm
Daytime falls across the land The afternoon hour is close at hand Queens crawl in search of blood To terrorize your gaybourhood The foulest stench is in the air...
ON OUR SAN FRANCISCO BLOG
What s your take on the Facebook drag names debacle I am so proud of Roma Heckles and Lil Ms Hot Mess for standing up to Facebook like they did And I feel like maybe I was a small part of making Facebook rethink their stance too Everyone was asking me What are you going to do Are you freaking out I thought this is a f cking social media site not cancer Scared So I changed my photo to a meme that said NOT MY REAL NAME and my cover photo to one that said DEAR FACEBOOK ... More
SAN FRANCISCO ACTIVITY
EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO
- San Francisco Gay Bars & Clubs
- San Francisco Recommended Restaurants
- San Francisco Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- San Francisco Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- San Francisco Shops & Boutiques
- San Francisco Arts & Culture
- San Francisco Gyms & Spas
- San Francisco Gay Beaches
- San Francisco Community Organizations
- San Francisco Tours and Things to Do
- San Francisco Entertainment & Attractions
- San Francisco Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
SAN FRANCISCO EVENTS
All classes are open to students of any age or gender who want to...
Friday Oct 17, 2014 , 1 person are in
Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment present Treasure Islan...
Saturday Oct 18, 2014 , 2 people are in
Daytime falls across the land
The afternoon hour is close at hand...
Sunday Oct 19, 2014 - 2:00pm-8:00pm, 9 people are in
See all San Francisco events »
An offbeat escape that salutes San Franciscos notables, both naughty and nice.
SOMA - 140 Seventh St., San Francisco, CA
POPULAR ARTS & CULTURE
1. The Castro Theatre (27 fans)
2. The De Young Museum (8 fans)
San Francisco's Bronzed Wonder
3. SF MOMA (NOT OPEN: RENOVATIONS) (8 fans)
San Francisco's Modern Art Showcase
4. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (8 fans)
Contemporary art/performance heaven
5. The GLBT Historical Society (6 fans)
The Home of Gay History